_______________________________________________________________

19.8.09

Open for Viewing

I'm Emily and Welcome to my Phlog!

Just to start, thanks for stopping by and checking things out! After finalizing that my husband and I were moving to Hong Kong, I realized that I really wanted a way for me to document my experiences and to depict the unique beauty of Asia.
So I have created this photo blog, where I will post a photo here and there of whatever my little heart desires! What I find really fun about this idea is that you have the opportunity to write a journal entry without any text. Basically everything you want to say is embedded in the photo, and that's really what photography is all about in my opinion.
(But don't be disappointed if I happen to post an old boot or something, maybe that's all I felt like expressing that day)

and P.S...if you feel like reading actual words, our real blog is linked in the top right corner :)



2 comments:

  1. i love your header. did you take that picture???? it's amazing!!!!!!! how did you do it? it's so unique and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! Yes I designed it on photoshop, I just kind of moulded the cherry blossoms and the picture of the lens. Wanted to create my own little signature for my phlog, haha it was fun.

    ReplyDelete